So many fun and exciting things happening in the month of June! For starters, the first official day of summer is on the 21st! Plus we’ve dedicated a day to Dad and our besties. For more fun holidays, check out our list of important dates below. Of course follow our social media to see what fun events we will be holding at (INSERT PROPERTY NAME)! Everyone is invited! So if you’re just visiting (INSERT CITY NAME) for the day or here for orientation at (INSERT UNIVERSITY NAME), stop on by!
Tis the season to spoil your mother or anyone that was a mother figure in your life! Mothers are so special, they help make and mold you into the person you are today and for that, they deserve to be celebrated. Thanks to a black hole of google searches, I have compiled a little list of things that I believe to be quality gifts.
1) A beautiful bouquet of flowers, most every woman would appreciate!
2) A nice bottle of her favorite perfume
3) A gift certificate for a massage/facial/Mani-Pedi
April Fools! Need to let loose and have a good laugh this April fool’s day?! Here are a few fun ideas on pranks to pull on roommates, friends, family and classmates!
1. Oreo Prank!!! - Take the filling out of Oreos and fill them with toothpaste, put them cookie back together and watch your friends get a fun little surprise when they take a bite.
2. Colorful Mouth Prank – Take food coloring and find their toothbrush, put a drop of food coloring in the middle of the bristles so that when they brush their teeth their mouth will be a pretty shade of blue, pink, purple or whatever color used!
3. Saran Wrap Prank – Saran wrap the doorway so when they try to leave they will run right into it for a good laugh!
4. Roaches!!! – find a picture online of a roach, print it and cut it out and tape it to the inside of a lampshade!
5. Cake bite or Sponge?! – Take a new sponge, cut it into smaller bites and cover it in frosting!