Tis the season to spoil your mother or anyone that was a mother figure in your life! Mothers are so special, they help make and mold you into the person you are today and for that, they deserve to be celebrated. Thanks to a black hole of google searches, I have compiled a little list of things that I believe to be quality gifts.
1) A beautiful bouquet of flowers, most every woman would appreciate!
2) A nice bottle of her favorite perfume
3) A gift certificate for a massage/facial/Mani-Pedi
April Fools! Need to let loose and have a good laugh this April fool’s day?! Here are a few fun ideas on pranks to pull on roommates, friends, family and classmates!
1. Oreo Prank!!! - Take the filling out of Oreos and fill them with toothpaste, put them cookie back together and watch your friends get a fun little surprise when they take a bite.
2. Colorful Mouth Prank – Take food coloring and find their toothbrush, put a drop of food coloring in the middle of the bristles so that when they brush their teeth their mouth will be a pretty shade of blue, pink, purple or whatever color used!
3. Saran Wrap Prank – Saran wrap the doorway so when they try to leave they will run right into it for a good laugh!
4. Roaches!!! – find a picture online of a roach, print it and cut it out and tape it to the inside of a lampshade!
5. Cake bite or Sponge?! – Take a new sponge, cut it into smaller bites and cover it in frosting!
Tired of the same old date routine… Dinner, movie, bowling alley? Here are some fun things you can do in your area that you probably never thought of! Whether you’re spending the day with someone special, or your best friends, there is something for everyone!
Take a hike with a picnic basket in a local state park. Most parks have beautiful scenic overlooks perfect for an afternoon lunch
Download the geocaching app- it is a real life scavenger hunt in cities all over the country! Follow clues to find caches. Most have a trinket left by the previous hunter and you can leave your own for someone else to find!
Attend a painting class! Most towns have a small art studio that hosts painting classes for beginners. Some schools even have them in their student unions!
Attend a cooking class. Some grocery stores have a cooking studio where you can attend a low cost cooking class.